Today I want to show you ten ways to naturally detox your body. I’ve been feeling pretty unhealthy lately. I’ve been eating out a lot. This year I definitely want to be healthier and give my body the refresh it needs. You know, flush out those toxins in a natural way.
If you think you’re drinking enough, drink more.
Ways to Detox your Body
1.Try adding some lemon to your water to help with digestion and detoxifying, and get that extra boost in vitamin C. You can also try adding a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to your water for another way to naturally detox. Water helps flush out your system naturally. Being properly hydrated can give you clearer skin and improve your circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems.
2. Try Oil Pulling Oil pulling is a traditional way to clean & detoxify the teeth & gums. It can also give you whiter teeth, better breath, & protect you from cavities All you have to do is take a tablespoon of coconut oilIm using Thrive Markets Coconut Oil – it honestly tastes so amazing and swish it in your mouth for about 20 minutes.
Do this in the morning before you brush your teeth. The oil will trap and collect bacteria & toxins from your mouth, so make sure not to swallow it! Spit out the oil in the trash because it can clog your sink, then rinse your mouth with warm water.
3. Replace your coffee with green tea, I know some of you are obsessed with coffee. But consider switching to green tea because its so much better for you. Green tea has healthy antioxidants and can give you a slight caffeine boost without making you feel so wired. Having green tea in the mornings is a great way to relax and detox naturally.
4. Replace a meal with a healthy smoothie I love to start my mornings with a hearty green smoothie. Smoothies are my favorite way to get real fruits & greens into my diet. The best part about smoothies is that they’re so customizable. Add whatever you like to give you the kind of boost you need. For me, I love spinach, kale, bananas, chia seed, flaxseed, and whatever fruit I have on hand.
Make sure to use natural ingredients to give you the vitamins & fiber you need for a healthy digestive and immune system. You’ll also notice that a healthy smoothie in the morning will give you great energy and hydration.
5. Take a probiotic supplement to improve your gut health A popular place for toxins to gather is in your stomach, so taking probiotics will restore good bacteria & balance in your gut and help get rid of the bad bacteria and toxins. 60-70% of your immune system lives in your gut so by improving your gut health with probiotics, you’ll be improving your health in general!
6. Eat more fiber in its natural form. Our digestive tracts can hold onto toxins, preservatives from foods we eat, and other leftover waste. Introducing fiber to your diet helps keep things moving through your digestive tract all toxins, waste, and anything else that’s built up over time, will get a much needed push through your body and you will feel lighter and healthier.
Fresh fruits, vegetables, beans, and whole grains are all great sources of fiber.
7. Get in more exercise and sweat it out Exercising is not just for losing weight – it’s also important for detoxing your body too. When you exercise, you sweat out toxins in your body and you also help your digestion, circulation and organ functions. Not to mention exercise makes you feel amazing by releasing endorphins. So what are you waiting for? Its time to work up a sweat and flush out those toxins!
8. Meditate or Do Yoga Toxins come in many forms: stress being a huge one. Meditating or doing yoga can help you detox your body AND your mind by relieving stress. Really, its your circulatory, digestive, and lymphatic systems that help your body get rid of toxins and waste. Yoga has several different poses that stimulate those exact systems: encouraging circulation, improving digestion, and moving fluids through your lymphatic system.
Deep breathing also encourages the body to eliminate carbon dioxide, lactic acid, lymphatic fluid, and other wastes.
9. Try Dry Skin brushing Because your lymphatic system is right beneath your skin, dry skin brushing helps your lymph system drain toxic waste, which give you other benefits like improved immunity and circulation, refreshed skin, and even reduced cellulite. It also helps exfoliate dead skin and unclog pores to release any toxins that were trapped in your skin.
10. Start incorporating superfoods into your diet Friends, it’s time to educate yourselves on Superfoods! Superfoods are foods that contain an amazing amount of nutrients & antioxidants to help our bodies to fight off infections and harmful toxins. I’ve linked some superfood lists below, so you can learn more. Try incorporating superfoods into every meal and enjoy their health boosting benefits.
Stop eating food that makes you feel heavy and guilty. Instead, eat foods that are natural, healthy and beautiful and give your body the proper nourishment it needs to feel alive! Honestly, why eat normal food when you can have superfoods? Corny but you know I’m right!
Looking for a New Method to Detox your Body?
After reading my 10 ways to detox your body,i hope that you have understand about this. And in order to detox your body in reality,of course,you need to take action.
The methods is called Red Tea Detox.
The Red Tea Detox is a cleansing program that detoxifies the body and sheds pounds quickly and safely. It allows almost anyone to lose 14lbs in just a matter of weeks.
This comprehensive book is broken down into three different sections including Diet,Excercise and Mindset. So in the long run,you can detox your body and live healthier.
[button-red url=”http://trannguyen.clkpfct.com/go/red-tea” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Join the Red Tea Detox Methods[/button-red]